Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Want to Read That Book!

I have a fear.  I am afraid I will hear about a wonderful book and I will forget the title before I have a chance to write it down.  So, I keep a list of books I want to read on my iPad/phone that I can access whenever I need to.  I also keep a list of books I want to read on my Goodreads account.  How do you keep track of the books you want to read? Listed below are the latest books I have added to the list of books I want to read.  Check them out!
1. The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes
2. The Swallow by Charis Cotter (a ghost story--VERY outside of my comfort zone!)
3. The Great Greene Heist by Varian Johnson
4. The Misadventures of the Family Fletcher by Dana Alison Levy
5. El Deafo by CeCe Bell (I am most excited for this book; it is a graphic novel and tells the story of a girl who is profoundly deaf.)
Watch for some of these books to be featured in a book talk coming soon to a classroom near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment